- Save the Date: Nov. 5, 2016! EANC Gala awards dinner, public forum, and annual meeting in beautiful San Francisco at the Marriott Union Square. See "EANC 2016 Gala & Awards."
- EANC 2016 awards program -Winners will be announced in the upcoming weeks. See "EANC Activities".
- EANC supports Estonian animation tour to help Estonian American children showcase their roots. First stop: Lakewood NJ. See "EANC Activities".
- ÜEKN valis uueks esimeheks Marju Rink-Abel'i / Estonian World Council elects Marju Rink-Abel as president. See "EANC Activities".
EVENTS & OTHER NEWS:
- Joint Baltic American National Committee Looks Back at 55 Years of Advocating on Baltic Issues. See "Washington Update."
Estonian Language CoursesJuly 15 - August 5,Tartu University.See "Learning Estonian."
- Upcoming concerts from Lembit Beecher, an award-winning Estonian American composer and performer whom the Estonian American National Council has supported in the past. See "News & Events- Events."
- EV100 website launched for Estonia's 100th anniversary. See Menu Button at top: "Celebrating Estonia 1918-2018".
- "ESTONIAN PERSPECTIVES" section at right now changed to "PERSPECTIVES." New BLOGS added from Karin Shuey and Victims of Communism's "Dissident."
EANC Board of Directors: From left: Matti Prima, Maia Linask (Secretary), Mirjam Krull, Mai-Liis Bartling, Marju Rink-Abel (President), Eric Suuberg (Vice President), Arne Kalm. Kristi Allpere, Andres Simonson. [Not present: Alvar Soosaar, Tiina Urv (treasurer)]
[Last Update: May 22, 2016]